- Individual - Ancient
- Also Known As
- Manuel de Codage : HknwHDt
- Alternate spelling : Heknuhezet
- Alternate spelling : Hekenuhedjet
- Alternate spelling : Hekenuw-hezes
- Mother ([mwt=f] his mother) of Sekhemkare (owner of G 8154 [Lepsius 89]) and wife of Khafre. Appears seated with her son on western wall of room a1, identified as [wrt Hts (Hmt nswt) mrt=f] great one of the hetes-scepter, (king's wife), his beloved; in situ in G 8154. Also appears seated with her son on eastern wall of room a2, identified as [mAAt (Hr) stX Hm-nTr bApf(?)] seer of Horus and Seth, priestess of Bapef(?); in situ in G 8154.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)