- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Alternate Reisner No
- G 1229
- PorterMoss Date
- Middle Dynasty 4
- Site Type
- Stone-built mastaba
- G 1225-Annex A; G 1225-Annex chapel
- G 1225-Annex with shaft A was added to the north end of G 1225. Linked to this annex is the mudbrick chapel with stone niche built in the street off the east side of the annex. The annex and chapel were subsequently given the alternate number of G 1229.
- Type Excavator
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)