Cemetery G 1200: street between G 1225 (to W) and G 1223 (to E), G 1225 facade reconstruction (on E face of mastaba), looking N from G 1220 (G 1225-Annex chapel, filled with sand, at N end)
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 1225, G 1223, G 1225-Annex
- G 1229 (not identified on published map of cemetery G 1200) = G 1225-Annex
- "G 1225, chapel, level of decay" corrected to read as above based on image content; direction based on comparison with B11805 and B12977 and image content
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)