Cemetery G 1200: G 1225-Annex A, pit as found, looking __
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 1225-Annex
- February 1905
- G 1229 (not identified on published map of cemetery G 1200) = G 1225-Annex
- G 1229 corrected to read G 1225-Annex (mounted print caption, archive box B3, reads G 1225-Annex although print is mounted on card labeled G 1229); no tomb ID in image
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)