microfilm: begin page 67
Friday, December 5, 1924 (continued)
(2) Avenue G 2
Cross street G 7120 - G 7130. Continued clearing upper debris as before, some large casing stones in it. Using debris to construct embankment of loading point of line II.
(3) G 7110
G 7110 B: Pit finished to bottom, depth 16 meters from top of mastaba. No original filling in pit.
(4) G 7101
Offering chamber and stair cleaned up to limits shown yesterday and left all day for photography. The photographer was at Saqqara taking pictures and got back about 11 a.m. Pictures taken in afternoon.
Pits A, F, G, H, I and J in hand. A, I and J not finished.
The stair a2, the west wall of room C, and the adjacent parts are covered by a very large double bin (crude brick). The cross wall was not bonded for about 30 cm from the bottom but above that was bonded with the circular wall. We note under this evidence of a large intact (?) pit and a plundered serdab.
microfilm: end page 67
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)