- Individual - Ancient
- Also Known As
- Manuel de Codage : Tntt[j]
- Alternate spelling : Tjentit
- Alternate spelling : Thentet
- Alternate spelling : Tjenteti
- Owner of Tjentet (unnumbered mastaba excavated by Schiaparelli, probably part of mastaba S 984 excavated by Junker). False door (Turin S.1842) and fragment of false door tablet (Turin S.1862) inscribed for Tjentet; found in mastaba of Tjentet. Also appears on false door (Turin S.1840) inscribed for Wehemnefret (owner of Wehemnefret, unnumbered mastaba excavated by Schaiparelli, probably part of mastaba S 984 excavated by Junker), south outer jamb (third register, figure on left, name spelled Tjenteti); found in mastaba of Wehemnefret. Daughter (?) of Wenshet (owner of G 4840). Appears (without family relationship, if any, indicated) on false door (Hildesheim 2971) inscribed for Wenshet, north inner jamb (middle register, name spelled Tjenteti), identified as [rxt nswt] royal acquaintance; found in situ in G 4840 (north chapel). Family relationships between Tjentet, Wehemnefret, and Wenshet based on proximity of mastabas and titles.
- ID: HUMFA_GN2_K11_ApxA1_p009
- ID: HUMFA_GN3_L13_G4840_p01
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)