*Original paper documents for Appendix A: Cemetery en Échelon are in archival box K11 in the Egyptian Section archives of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
- Documentation-Unpublished manuscripts
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- about 1934–1942
- Mentioned on page
- Rawer [I] (G 5270)
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Mentioned on page
- Remarks Owner of G 5270. Base of limestone statue (KHM Vienna ÄS 8544) and fragments of frieze-text originally from over serdab (Cairo JE 43965) inscribed for Rawer, identified as [sS a n nswt rx nswt sS n Xrt-a nswt sS a n nswt xft-Hr] royal document scribe, royal acquaintance, scribe of the royal document-case, royal document scribe in the presence; found in G 5270. Son ([sA=f n Xt=f] his son of his body) of Seshemnefer [I] (owner of G 4940). Appears in chapel relief, west wall (between false doors, depicted as young boy standing in front of his parents); in situ in G 4940.
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
- Heather ONeill firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nicholas Picardo email@example.com
- Luke Hollis firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)