- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Site Type
- Mud-brick mastaba
- Mastaba is shown on map EG000577 as a red brick structure but is not labeled. Next to G 7510 H. Called a chapel with arches. On map EG 010028, structure is not shown in area where it should exist.
- ID: HUMFA_GN3_M03_ContentsVIII
- Type Excavator
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Subjects: Maps and plans: Plan of cemetery G 7000: G 7510 and surrounding area
Subjects: Maps and plans: Plan of cemetery G 7000: G 7500s and G 7600s
Subjects: Eastern Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: street G 7500, G 7517
Description: Street G 7500, area E of G 7517, looking NW
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)