Greywacke triad no. 4 (= published no. 12), nome of Diospolis Parva (Bat), from Menkaure valley temple (quarter view proper right): MFA 09.201 deaccessioned = Egyptian Museum, Cairo JE 46499
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: Menkaure valley temple
- VERIFIED: orientation and identification verified; object not registered (no registration records from this date); MFA accession number verified
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)