Fragmentary false door of [GLYPHS] Neferi found partly in front of (to E of) G 2180 (= G 4990) and partly in front of (to E of) G 2200 (= G 5080): MFA 12.1393 (top fragment) + MFA 12.1498 (lower left fragment) + MFA 12.1515 (bottom fragment lower right)
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 2180, G 2200 = G 5080
- VERIFIED: identification verified; fragments not registered; MFA accession numbers verified
- Badawi Ahmed (expedition photographer)
- ID: HUMFA_GN2_K11_ApxA1_p018
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Expedition photographer at Giza.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)