[One of] two fragments of limestone wall relief: a) [head of male figure (facing right)]. Illustration: Yes
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Architectural elements-Relief
- Mastaba G 7110-7120: G 7120, chapel, rooms c and d and space between, [originally from chamber b]
- Height: 32 cm Width: 7 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- MFA accession number: 24.2988
- Date of Register Entry
- Kawab (G 7110-7120)
- Related fragments: 24-12-989a + 24-12-1109c + 24-12-1126.
- MFA accession number verified
Simpson, William Kelly. The Mastabas of Kawab, Khafkhufu I and II. Giza Mastabas 3. Boston: Museum of Fine Arts, 1978, p. 3, fig. 11f.
- Type Owner
- Remarks Owner of G 7120, along with Hetepheres [II] (original owner of G 7110). Son of Khufu and Meretites [I]. Appears in chapel relief in tomb of his daughter Meresankh III (owner of G 7530-7540), main room (east wall), identified as [jrj-pat sA nswt smsw n Xt=f Xrj-Hb Hrj-tp xrp jAwt nTrt aA dwAw] hereditary prince, king's eldest son of his body, chief lector-priest, director of divine offices, assistant of (the god) Duau; in situ in G 7530-7540). Also mentioned in tomb of his steward Khemetnu (owner of G 5210).
Subjects: Object register page:
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 7110-7120, G 7102, Isis Temple
Description: Fragments of relief: top row: [G 7110-7120: G 7110] 24-12-1101; middle row: [G 7102] 25-1-694, [G 7102 E] 25-1-123 (= part of MFA 25.1518), [provenance unknown, possibly found displaced in Isis Temple, room A] 26-1-1245 (deaccessioned, fragment of false door[?], figure of Nikhasutnisut); bottom row: [G 7110-7120: G 7120] 24-12-989a (= MFA 24.2988)
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)