Fragments of relief: top row: [G 7110-7120: G 7110] 24-12-1101; middle row: [G 7102] 25-1-694, [G 7102 E] 25-1-123 (= part of MFA 25.1518), [provenance unknown, possibly found displaced in Isis Temple, room A] 26-1-1245 (deaccessioned, fragment of false door[?], figure of Nikhasutnisut); bottom row: [G 7110-7120: G 7120] 24-12-989a (= MFA 24.2988)
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 7110-7120, G 7102, Isis Temple
- 26-1-1245 not recorded in object register
- VERIFIED: 24-11-989 (does not exist) corrected to read 24-12-989; description corrected and expanded, arrangement and identifications verified based on annotated loose print and object register; MFA accession numbers verified
- Mohammedani Ibrahim
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Expedition photographer.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)