Fragment of limestone relief (Old Kingdom); head and shoulders of [male figure facing right]. Illustration: Yes
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Architectural elements-Relief
- [Street G 7000], Isis temple, N part, [originally from G 7130-7140: G 7130, wife's chapel]
- Height: 39 cm Width: 60 cm Thickness: 29 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- MFA accession number: 34.60
- Date of Register Entry
- 07/16/1929 (found in 1925-1926)
- Khufukhaf [I] (G 7130-7140)
- MFA accession number verified
Simpson, William Kelly. The Mastabas of Kawab, Khafkhufu I and II. Giza Mastabas 3. Boston: Museum of Fine Arts, 1978, pp. 4 (incorrectly identified as 29-7-11), 18, pl. XXIX, fig. 23.
Smith, William Stevenson. Ancient Egypt as Represented in the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. Boston: Museum of Fine Arts, 1960 (6th ed.), p. 38.
- Type Owner
- Remarks Son of Khufu and probably Henutsen. He is buried in G 7140.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)