microfilm: begin page 17
Sunday, October 24, 1915
(1) Clearing streets in north Cemetery
(2) Clearing north of G 2196 - G 2197
(3) Laying railroad finished
Monday, October 25, 1915
(1) clearing hard debris and exposing pits north of G 2196-G 2197
(2) G 5130
Pit (2) A and B in G 5130. G 5130 A went down 10.5 meters. G 5130 B 3.5 meters.
A all sand, bones, B of miscellaneous small birds, at 10.5 top of hard debris.
B 1.5 meters sand. B 1.5 - 3.5 meters, red gravel with limestone fragments.
Tuesday, October 26, 1915
microfilm: end page 17
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- 10/24/1915; 10/25/1915; 10/26/1915
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)