- Individual - Ancient
- Also Known As
- Manuel de Codage : Hmtra
- Alternate spelling : Hemtre
- Alternate spelling : Hemet-re
- Alternate spelling : Hemet-ra
- Alternate spelling : Hemetra
- Wife ([Hmt=f] his wife) of Neferqed (owner of G 1151). Appears on false door tablet and in chapel relief (north wall of recess, west wall of corridor), identified as [rxt nswt Hm-nTr HwtHr nbt nht Hm-nTr (Nt) wp wAwt] royal acquaintance, priestess of Hathor Mistress-of-the-Sycamore, priestess of (Neith) Opener-of-the-Ways; in situ in G 1151. Uninscribed limestone seated family group statue (Hearst 6-19806) attributed to Neferqed, his wife Hemetre, and son (unidentified); found in situ in G 1151 vestibule (= pillared portico).
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)