- Individual - Ancient
- Also Known As
- Manuel de Codage : nbwanx
- Alternate spelling : Nubankh
- Alternate spelling : Ankhnebu
- Alternate spelling : Ankhnub
- Wife ([Hmt=f] his wife) of Hamka (owner of G 5540). Limestone lintel (33-3-22) inscribed for Nebuankh, identified as [rxt nswt Hm-nTr HwtHr] royal acquaintance, priestess of Hathor; found reused as roofing in G 5540 Y. Fragments of limestone lintel (KHM Vienna ÄS 8532) inscribed for Hamka and his wife Nebuankh; Nebuankh identified as [rxt nswt] royal acquaintance; findspot unknown, originally from G 5540.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)