- Individual - Ancient
- Also Known As
- Alternate spelling : Nofer
- Alternate spelling : Nufer
- Manuel de Codage : nfr
- Owner of G 8420. Chapel entrance drum, door jambs and reveals inscribed for Nefer (figures and inscriptions poorly preserved), identified as [Hrj-sStA xrp aH xrp irw Sn nswt] secretary, director of the palace, director of royal hairdressers; in situ in G 8420. Northern false door inscribed for Nefer, identified as [smr wab nswt Hm-nTr xafra] companion, royal wab-priest, priest of Khafre; found in two pieces on chapel floor of G 8420. Also appears in destroyed chapel relief; in situ in G 8420.
Brovarski, Edward. "Old Kingdom Beaded Collars." In Jacke Phillips with Lanny Bell, Bruce B. Williams, James Hoch and Ronald J. Leprohon (eds.) Ancient Egypt, the Aegean, and the Near East. Studies in Honour of Martha Rhoads Bell, Volume 1. San Antonio: Van Siclen Books, 1997, pp. 137162.
- Date: 1997
A History of the Giza Necropolis III, Unpublished 1942 Manuscript, Appendix N: Cemetery G 4000, page Neuserre_02
- ID: HUMFA_GN3_L13_Niuserre_p02
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
- Heather ONeill email@example.com
- Nicholas Picardo firstname.lastname@example.org
- Luke Hollis email@example.com
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)