*The original, paper version of this page in “Appendix L: Cemetery G 2000: Part 2: G 2088–G 2246” can be found in archival box L12 in the Egyptian Section archives of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
- Documentation-Unpublished manuscripts
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- about 1934—1942
- Mentioned on page
- Saib (G 2092+2093)
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Mentioned on page
- Remarks Owner of G 2092+2093. False door inscribed for Saib; also appears in chapel relief, including chapel entrance door jambs, and displaced pillar from recessed chapel; identified as [smr xrp aH jmj-r xntjw-S pr-aA sAb aD-mr Hrj-sStA n pr-dwAt] companion, director of the palace, overseer of palace attendants of the Great House, judge and administrator, secretary of the House of Morning; door jambs and false door in situ in G 2091.
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)