*Original paper documents for Chapter 11 are in archival boxes K04 and K05 in the Egyptian Section archives of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
- Documentation-Unpublished manuscripts
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- about 1934–1942
- Mentioned on page
- Hermann Junker, German, 1877–1962
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
- Type Mentioned on page
- Nationality & Dates German, 1877–1962
- Remarks Egyptologist, Director of German-Austrian expedition to Giza, 1911–1929. Published 12 volumes of final excavation reports from Giza expedition. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 4440
Description: Pottery shoulder jars (mended, incomplete) from G 4440 A: 13-11-111 (= MFA 13.5676), 13-11-112 (= MFA 13.5677)
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 4630
Description: Pottery: various jars (some mended, incomplete) from G 4630 A: top row: 14-1-21 (= MFA 14.979), 14-1-19 (= MFA 14.977), 14-1-22 (= MFA 14.980); bottom row: 14-1-26 (= MFA 14.984), 14-1-23 (= MFA 14.981), 14-1-8 (= MFA 20.1895)
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)