*Original paper documents for “Additional Material: Description of Addition to Cemetery en Échelon” can be found in archival box K10 in the Egyptian Section archives of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
- Documentation-Unpublished manuscripts
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- about 1934–1942
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 2353, G 2350 = G 5290
Description: Fragmentary limestone standing pair statue from G 2353 B (front): 12-11-39 (= MFA 13.3164a, legs and base) + 12-11-39 (= MFA 13.3164b. torsos) + 12-11-21 (= MFA 13.3164c, fitting male head from G 2350 = G 5290)
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 2353, G 2300 = G 5190
Description: Fragmentary limestone standing statue of man, body from G 2353 B + fitting head from G 2300 = G 5190 (front): 12-11-38 + 12-10-7 (= Egyptian Museum, Cairo)
Subjects: Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 2352, G 2353
Description: Cemetery G 2300: serdab between G 2352 and G 2353, decayed wood statues in situ, looking W
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)