*Original paper documents for Chapter 9 are in archival boxes K01 and K02 in the Egyptian Section archives of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
- Documentation-Unpublished manuscripts
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- about 1934–1942
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Mentioned on page
- Kawab (G 7110-7120)
- Type Mentioned on page
- Remarks Owner of G 7120, along with Hetepheres [II] (original owner of G 7110). Son of Khufu and Meretites [I]. Appears in chapel relief in tomb of his daughter Meresankh III (owner of G 7530-7540), main room (east wall), identified as [jrj-pat sA nswt smsw n Xt=f Xrj-Hb Hrj-tp xrp jAwt nTrt aA dwAw] hereditary prince, king's eldest son of his body, chief lector-priest, director of divine offices, assistant of (the god) Duau; in situ in G 7530-7540). Also mentioned in tomb of his steward Khemetnu (owner of G 5210).
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 7110-7120, street G 7100, G 7215, avenue G 2, G 7111
Description: Fragments of Old Kingdom gneiss statues: top row: [G 7110-7120: G 7120] 24-12-978j, 24-12-978t, [G 7110-7120: G 7120 X] 24-12-827, [G 7110-7120: G 7120] 24-12-978a, [street G 7100] 24-12-621a, [G 7110-7120: G 7120] 24-12-978d; middle row, right only: [G 7215 D] 25-1-859, [avenue G 2] 25-1-386; bottom row: [G 7110-7120: G 7120] 24-12-978, [street G 7100] 24-12-851, [G 7111 D] 25-1-1313 (= MFA 25.2050), [G 7110-7120: G 7120] 24-12-978h
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 7110-7120, G 7210-7220, avenue G 2
Description: Fragments of black granite statues and basalt and diorite statue bases: top row: [G 7110-7120: G 7120] 24-12-980g, [G 7210-7220: G 7220 A] 24-12-294b, [G 7110-7120: G 7120] 24-12-978v, 24-12-980a, [street G 7100, originally from G 7110-7120] 24-12-201, [G 7110-7120: G 7120] 24-12-980d; bottom row: [avenue G 2, originally from G 7110-7120] 24-12-339, [G 7210-7220: G 7220 A] 24-12-822 (= MFA 24.2924), [avenue G 2, originally from G 7110-7120] 24-12-467 (= MFA 24.2848)
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)