*Original paper documents for Additional Material are in archival box K12 in the Egyptian Section archives of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
- Documentation-Unpublished manuscripts
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- about 1934–1942
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Mentioned on page
- Khai (in G 2391)
- Type Mentioned on page
- Remarks Limestone false door (12-12-168 = Cairo JE 44633) inscribed for Khai, identified as [xrp sH] director of the dining hall; found displaced on top of G 2391.
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Subjects: Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 2016
Description: Cemetery G 2000: G 2016, fallen roof in corridor, looking SE. [Image also known as: C12153_NS]
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)