*Original paper documents for “Additional Material: Description of Addition to Cemetery en Échelon” can be found in archival box K10 in the Egyptian Section archives of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
- Documentation-Unpublished manuscripts
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- about 1934–1942
- Mentioned on page
- Rawer [II] (G 5470)
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Mentioned on page
- Remarks Owner of G 5470. False door inscribed for Rawer, identified as [sAb aD-mr jmj-r sSw Hm-nTr maAt] judge and administrator, overseer of scribes, priest of Ma'at; also appears in chapel relief (west, east, south walls); false door in situ in G 5470. Brother ([sn=f] his brother) of Seshemnefer [III] (owner of G 5170). Appears in chapel relief, west wall (panel of relief north of north false door, second register, figure on left), identified as [sS a nswt] royal document scribe; chapel (Tübingen 3) found in situ in G 5170.
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)