- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Site Type
- Stone-built mastaba
- G 2153 A
- Mastaba in street off northeast corner of G 2150 and south of G 2220, abutting east side of G 2152.
- Diary page dates 05/06/1938; 05/07/1938
- Diary page dates 05/07/1938
- Diary page dates 05/07/1938; 05/08/1938
A History of the Giza Necropolis III, Unpublished 1942 Manuscript, Appendix M: Cemetery G 2100, page 035
- ID: HUMFA_GN3_L13_2100_p035
A History of the Giza Necropolis III, Unpublished 1942 Manuscript, Appendix M: Cemetery G 2100, page 036a
- ID: HUMFA_GN3_L13_2100_p036a
- Type Excavator
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
- Heather ONeill firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nicholas Picardo email@example.com
- Luke Hollis firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)