- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Site Type
- Stone-built mastaba
- G 2112b A; G 2112b B; G 2112b X; G 2112b Z
- Mastaba built in street northeast of G 2100, southeast of G 2110 and west of G 2130, west of G 2112c and south of G 2112a. G 2112b Y later changed to G 2112b B. Shaft G 2112b Z is under shaft G 2112b X.
Reisner unpublished manuscript, Box L 13, Description of Cemetery G 2100, pp. 8 d-f.
- Type Excavator
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)