- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Site Type
- Shafts only (no superstructure)
- G 2504 X
- G 2504 is not labeled on EG000495, but is the shaft X located just south of G 2077 (= G 2053; see map on Vol.06.p.006).
- Type Excavator
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Subjects: Maps and plans: Plan of cemetery G 2000
Subjects: Maps and plans: Plan of Cemetery G 2000, NNW part
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)