- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Site Type
- Mud-brick mastaba
- G 4331 A; G 4331 B; G 4331 Serdab
- Mastaba built abainst east face of G 4430 and against north face of the mudbrick chapel.
- ID: HUMFA_GN3_L13_4000_Contents1
- ID: HUMFA_GN3_L13_4000mm_p027
Lehmann, Katja. Der Serdab in den Privatgräbern des Alten Reiches 1-3. Ph.D. Dissertation, Universität Heidelberg, 2000, Kat. G174.
Reisner, unpublished manuscript, Box L 13, Description of Cemetery G 4000, p. 27.
- Type Excavator
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Subjects: Maps and plans: General plan of Western Cemetery
Subjects: Maps and plans: Plan of cemetery G 4000
Subjects: Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 4330, G 4430, G 4332, G 4331
Description: Cemetery G 4000: street between G 4330 (to W) and G 4430 (to E), cleared, G 4332 (in street, foreground) and G 4331 (abutting E face of G 4330), looking SSW to new RR causeway
Subjects: Maps and plans: G 4331, Shaft B
Subjects: Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 4330, G 4331
Description: G 4330, with G 4331 buried in front (E), looking NW
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)