Pottery: top row: [G 2196 I] 35-10-19 (red ware bowl); [G 2357 D I (= G 5555 D I)] 35-11-47 (bowl); bottom row: four sealed jars: [G 2006 A] 36-3-60, 36-3-61, 36-3-62, 36-3-63
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 2196, G 5555, G 2006
- pits G 2357 CD = pits G 5555 CD
- Problem: identification of fragmentary bowl top row left as 35-10-19 questionable, 35-10-19 is (according to original OR entry) "many pottery model vessels"; however OR entry is sketchy and photo notation references this photo // all else VERIFIED: arrangement and identification verified based on annotated mounted print and object register
- Mohammedani Ibrahim
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Expedition photographer.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)