Fragments of relief and inscriptions: top row: [G 2428 Y] 36-10-3 (fragment of limestone false door of [GLYPHS] Khuit), [G 2011 D] 36-3-66 (fragment of limestone offering basin, probably part of MFA 06.1880), [N of G 2378] 36-5-69a (fragment of relief), [G 2420 a] 36-5-28 (fragment of relief); bottom row: [top of G 2409] 36-4-71 (fragment of compartment offering list), [top of G 2409] 36-5-25 (fragment of inscription)
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 2428, G 2011, G 2378, G 2420, G 2409
- VERIFIED: identifications verified based on object register; stela of Khuit corrected to read false door of Khuit; 36-10-3 was found in shaft Y not shaft V (there is no shaft V for G 2428), see diary Vol.29.p.398
- Mohammedani Ibrahim
- ID: HUMFA_GN2_K12_CemG2400_p125 i
- ID: HUMFA_GN2_K12_CemG2400_p125 y
- ID: HUMFA_PL523
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Expedition photographer.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)