Fragments of alabaster statues: top row: [between G 5230 and G 5110] 15-1-41 (three fitting fragments of inscribed base, Khnumbaef (Babaef)), [G 4940] 15-1-30 (head), 15-1-42 (part of torso at waist), [between G 5230 and G 5110] 15-1-40 (shoulder and upper arm), [front of G 5230 W, strip V] 14-11-72 (= MFA 14.1683); bottom row:  __-__-__, [street in front of G 4920] 15-1-28 (base with feet), [G 4930 a] 15-1-29 (= part of MFA 47.1722), [between G 5230 and G 5110] 15-1-41 (one back support fragment, object mislabeled 15-1-40)
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 5230, G 5110, G 4940, G 4920, G 4930
- MFA 47.1722 thirteen joining (eight joined, five loose) fragments of alabaster statue: including fragments from 14-3-1 + 14-3-2 + 15-1-29. Unidentified fragment may be fragment of limestone statue 14-11-40 or 14-11-41 from in front of G 5230 (strip IV).
- VERIFIED: 14-11-28 (the only object number mentioned in original photo register entry) is only two fitting fragments out of the many others depicted here, and can not be definitely identified among them (see B9106); others added based on object register photo notations and annotated mounted print; 14-11-40 and 14-11-41 both also questionably reference this photo, but they are limestone not alabaster; description corrected, identifications verified based on annotated mounted print and object register; MFA accession numbers verified
- Mohammedani Ibrahim
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Expedition photographer.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)