Wadi Cemetery: unnumbered tombs at N end of clearing, two inscribed offering basins (one to S inscribed for Merynetjertety, one to N inscribed for Ikhi) in situ, looking SW
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Wadi Cemetery (Reisner; north of W. Cem): Site: Giza
- July 1904
- For spatial relationship to other tombs in unnumbered and numbered areas, see: A10952 (foreground center right), A10953 (foreground right), A10954 (foreground right), A10957 (foreground center left).
- view from NE corrected to read looking SW; objects not registered (no registration records for 1903-1904-1905-1906)
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)