Cemetery G 1200: street between G 1205 through G 1207 (to S) and G 1225 through G 1227 (to N), G 1219 (foreground right), G 1218 (abutting SW corner of G 1225), G 1217 (= G 1206-Annex, abutting N end of G 1206 on E face of G 1207, middle ground left), and G 1216, G 1215, G 1214 (all abutting S end of G 1227), looking NW (photographed same time as C11160)
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 1219, G 1218, G 1225, G 1217, G 1216, G 1215, G 1214, G 1227
- February 1905
- x deleted (x is generic for exterior, presumably to G 1225) and description expanded based on image content view from SE corrected to read looking NW
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)