[Two fitting] fragment[s] of limestone wall relief. Illustration: Yes
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Architectural elements-Relief
- Street G 7100, mastaba G 7110-7120: G 7120, chapel, [originally from chamber a]
- Width: 8 cm Length: 17 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- MFA accession number: 24.3071
- Date of Register Entry
- Kawab (G 7110-7120)
- Two fitting relief fragments accessioned as MFA 24.3071.
- MFA accession number verified
Simpson, William Kelly. The Mastabas of Kawab, Khafkhufu I and II. Giza Mastabas 3. Boston: Museum of Fine Arts, 1978, p. 4, fig. 14.
- Type Owner
- Remarks Owner of G 7120, along with Hetepheres [II] (original owner of G 7110). Son of Khufu and Meretites [I]. Appears in chapel relief in tomb of his daughter Meresankh III (owner of G 7530-7540), main room (east wall), identified as [jrj-pat sA nswt smsw n Xt=f Xrj-Hb Hrj-tp xrp jAwt nTrt aA dwAw] hereditary prince, king's eldest son of his body, chief lector-priest, director of divine offices, assistant of (the god) Duau; in situ in G 7530-7540). Also mentioned in tomb of his steward Khemetnu (owner of G 5210).
Subjects: Object register page:
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 7110-7120, street G 7000, street G 7300, G 7310-7320, G I-b, street G 7400, avenue G 1, Khufu pyramid temple
Description: Small fragments of relief: top row: [G 7110-7120: G 7120] 24-12-1117 (five items: d, c, b, a, f), [street G 7000, originally from G I-b chapel] 24-11-242 (two items: i = MFA 27.2052.5, a = MFA 27.2053 [one of two fitting fragments]),  __-__-__; second row: [G 7310-7320: G 7310, exterior chapel] 25-1-749 (= MFA 25.1819), [street G 7000, originally from G I-b chapel] 24-11-242b3 (= MFA 27.2052.11, one of six fitting fragments),  __-__-__, [street G 7000, originally from G I-b chapel] 24-11-349 (= MFA 27.1126.7, upper item), 24-11-286e (lower item), 24-11-242a (= MFA 27.2053, one of two fitting fragments), 24-11-286f (= MFA 27.1126.8), 24-11-242 (three items: b5 = MFA 27.2052.7 and b6 = MFA 27.2052.10 [two of six fitting fragments], g = MFA 27.1126.3); third row: [G 7110-7120: G 7120 chapel] 24-12-1109b, [street G 7300] 25-1-957, [street G 7000, originally from G I-b chapel] 24-11-242e, [G 7310-7320: G 7310, exterior chapel] 25-1-751 (= MFA 25.1821, one of two fitting fragments), [street G 7000, originally from G I-b chapel] 24-11-242k; fourth row: [G 7110-7120: G 7110] 24-12-1098 (= MFA 24.3066), [G 7110-7120: G 7120] 24-12-1111 (= MFA 24.3071), 24-12-1109a,  __-__-__, [street G 7000, originally from G I-b chapel] 24-11-286k, 24-11-242h (= MFA 27.1126.4), 24-11-242b1 (= MFA 27.2052.6, one of six fitting fragments), [avenue G 1, possibly originally from Khufu pyramid temple] 24-11-473 (= MFA 24.2491), [street G 7400] 25-1-1019 (= MFA 25.1884); bottom row: [G 7110-7120: G 7120] 24-12-1108a (= MFA 24.3069.1), 24-12-1112 (= MFA 24.3072), 24-12-1110 (= MFA 24.3070), 24-12-1113
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)