Fragments of diorite, black and red granite, and basalt statues, about life-sized: [one fragment of black basalt, three worked faces in planes at right angles to each other; fragments of black granite: a) fragment, inside part of elbows of right side of seated statue; b, c, d e) fragments (b and c join), inside part of elbow from left side of statue (possible same statue as "a"); f) two fragments of wig; g) one fragment of wig; h) fragment]. Illustration: Yes. Illustration scale: 1:2. Additional illustrations: Yes. Additional illustrations scale: vary
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Mastaba G 7110-7120: G 7120, chapel, rooms c and d and space between (see sketch of G 7120 chapel in margin)
- Diorite, granite, basalt
- Height: 9.7 cm Width: 8 cm Thickness: 4.5 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Date of Register Entry
Simpson, William Kelly. The Mastabas of Kawab, Khafkhufu I and II. Giza Mastabas 3. Boston: Museum of Fine Arts, 1978, p. 7, fig. 18.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
- Heather ONeill email@example.com
- Nicholas Picardo firstname.lastname@example.org
- Luke Hollis email@example.com
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)