Base and middle portion of faience ushabti; inscribed on back. Illustration: Yes with hieroglyphs. Illustration scale: 1:1
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Tomb equipment-Ushabtis and ushabti boxes
- Street G 7400, S [of] mastaba G 7410-7420: G 7420
- Height: 4.3 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- MFA accession number: 25.5303
- Date of Register Entry
- Ushabtis (fragments) 24-11-824 = MFA 25.5276, 24-12-515 = MFA 25.5287, 25-1-368 = MFA 25.5297, 25-1-550 = MFA 25.5301, 25-1-677 = MFA 25.5303, 25-2-252 = MFA 25.3342, 25-4-4 = MFA 25.4756 and MFA 25.4757, and possibly 25-1-678 = MFA 25.5302 considered part of same lot of ushabtis based on remnants of name (reading of name uncertain).
- MFA accession number verified
Subjects: Object register page:
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)