Object register page:
Circular limestone weight; grooved.
Illustration scale: 1:2.
Additional illustration: Yes.
Additional illustration scale: 1:2
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Tools & equipment-Weights and measures
- [Street G 7000], debris E of subsidiary pyramid G I-b
- Height: 2 cm
Diameter: 5 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- MFA accession number: 24.2287
- Date of Register Entry
- MFA accession number verified