Alabaster offering stone with attached vessel, round tray, and three small circular basins; inscribed with offering formula of [rx nswt wr-kA] "the royal acquaintance, Werka".
- Hearst Museum, Berkeley
- Tomb equipment-Offering tables and basins
- Mastaba G 1309, in front of false door
- 36 x 41 cm (14 3/16 x 16 1/8 in)
- Credit Line
- Phoebe A. Hearst Museum of Anthropology, Hearst Egyptian Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- Phoebe A. Hearst Museum of Anthropology, University of California, Berkeley
- Date of Register Entry
- Werka (G 1309)
- Object owned by
- Phoebe A. Hearst Museum of Anthropology
- Type Owner
- Remarks Alabaster offering stone (Hearst 6-19755) inscribed for Werka, identified as [rx nswt wab nswt] royal acquaintance, royal wab-priest; found in situ in front of remains of false door in G 1309. Alabaster offering table top (Cairo JE 72145 = CG 57037) inscribed for Werka, identified as on offering stone; found in G 1309 A. Alabaster sacred oils tablet (Cairo JE 72146) inscribed for Werka, identified as [rx nswt] royal acquaintance; found in situ in G 1309 A, in coffin.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)