Fragment of limestone relief; raised relief, two registers of offerings.
- HUMFA_25-5-61 (80)
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Architectural elements-Relief
- Mastaba G 7510, interior chapel
- Overall: 42 x 22 x 19 cm (16 9/16 x 8 11/16 x 7 1/2 in.)
- Credit Line
- Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Previous Number
- Object Ownership Information
- Old Kingdom, Dynasty 4, reign of Khafre
- Date of Register Entry
- 2520–2494 B.C.
- Ankh-haf (G 7510)
- This object was excavated by the Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition, but was not recorded in any object register book. Excavated by the Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; 1925: assigned to the MFA in the division of finds by the government of Egypt.
- Registration number 25-5-61 is written on the fragment; however it does not match any 25-5-61 fragment illustrated in the OR; as the last number in the OR sequence for 25-5-61 is (79) this fragment has been given the number 25-5-61 (80).
- Type Owner
- Remarks Owner of G 7510. Husband of Hetepheres.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)