Fragment of relief from G 7510, Ankh-haf, chapel: 25-5-61 (80)
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 7510
- See A8003 for line drawing of this fragment.
- VERIFIED: registration number 25-5-61 is written on the fragment, however it does not match any 25-5-61 fragment illustrated in the OR, as the last number in the OR sequence for 25-5-61 is (79) this fragment has been given the number 25-5-61 (80); this photo incorrectly referenced by 29-7-22 (one of three additional fragments from supplementary division), this fragment is not one of those three, see C13425; identification (re: provenance) verified based on A8003
- Mohammedani Ibrahim
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Expedition photographer.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)