One fragment of limestone wall relief; one dressed surface with raised relief depicting portion of woman's dress, traces of green pigment. See 24-11-286a, 24-11-286d, and 24-11-286j.
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Architectural elements-Relief
- Street G 7000, N of G 7131, originally from chapel of G I-b (?)
- Other: 2 x 7.8 x 4.6 cm (13/16 x 3 1/16 x 1 13/16 in.)
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- Old Kingdom
- This object was excavated by the Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition, but was not recorded in any object register book. 1924: Excavated by the Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA in the division of finds by the government of Egypt.
- Additional fragments (not listed or illustrated in original object register entry) now identified as 24-11-286(aa, o-y).
Simpson, William Kelly. The Mastabas of Kawab, Khafkhufu I and II. Giza Mastabas 3. Boston: Museum of Fine Arts, 1978, p. 32.
Subjects: Drawings: Street G 7000 (originally from G I-b): fragments of relief
Description: Drawing: fragments of limestone relief from Street G 7000, N of G 7131, originally from G I-b: 24-11-286d (= MFA 27.2052.13), 24-11-286o
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)