Fragment of white limestone relief; legs of man and boy facing right and sunk relief inscription below, incised inscription also on second narrow face meeting main surface at right angles, joins 40-3-17; inscription on main face in three groups separated by dividing lines, signs face right [GLYPHS] "royal wab-priest Se[neb], his wife Neferhetepes, his son [...]ptahankh"; on second narrow face, inscription in single vertical line, signs face left [GLYPHS] "... [made?] by the craftsmen..." Illustration: No
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Architectural elements-Relief
- Debris E of G 2467
- Height: 42 cm Length: 34.5 cm Thickness: 14 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Date of Register Entry
- Neferhetepes (in G 2467)
- [...]ptahankh (in G 2467)
- Seneb (G 2467)
- Type Attested
- Remarks Wife ([Hmt=f] his wife) of Seneb (possible owner of G 2467). Appears with her husband and son on fragments of relief (40-3-17 + 40-3-20, name appears on 40-3-20); both fragments found east of G 2467.
- Type Owner
- Remarks Possible owner of G 2467. Appears with his wife and son on fragments of relief (40-3-17 + 40-3-20, name split between 40-3-17 and 40-3-20), identified as [wab nswt] royal wab-priest (on 40-3-20); both fragments found east of G 2467.
- Type Attested
- Remarks Son ([sA=f] his son) of Seneb (possible owner of G 2467). Appears with his parents on fragments of relief (40-3-17 + 40-3-20, name appears on 40-3-20); both fragments found east of G 2467.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
- Heather ONeill firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nicholas Picardo email@example.com
- Luke Hollis firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)