Fragments of limestone: item on left: [E of G 2467] 40-3-20 (fragment of limestone block with names Neferhetepes and [...]ptahankh and beginning of name Seneb, fits 40-3-17); top row, right: [G 2461 C] 40-3-22 (fragment of small painted limestone pair statue); middle row, right: [N of G 2471] 40-3-9 (fragment of limestone), 40-3-8 (fragment of limestone with portion of offering list); bottom row, right: [E of G 2467] 40-3-21 (fragment of limestone)
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; View: G 2461, G 2467, G 2471
- Two different tombs numbered G 2461 on published map of western cemetery; one tomb located W of G 2378 and N of G 2377; other tomb located in area W of G 2187; the former tomb is now identified as G 2461'; the latter tomb is now identified as G 2461; 40-3-22 is from G 2461, W of G 2187
- VERIFIED: description expanded and arrangement and identifications verified based on object register
- Mohammedani Ibrahim
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Expedition photographer.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)