Two fitting fragments of nummulitic limestone drum [lintel] with incised name [wrj]. Illustration: Yes with hieroglyphs. Illustration scale: 1:4
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Architectural elements-Doors, jambs, lintels
- Debris on top of mastaba G 2430, [originally from G 2415]
- Height: 23 cm Length: 40 cm Thickness: 23 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Date of Register Entry
- Weri (G 2415)
- Type Owner
- Remarks Owner of G 2415. South false door inscribed for Weri; in situ in G 2415 chapel. Blocks of architrave with titles of Weri (name not preserved), identified as [(jmj-r) Hst jmj-r ... pr-aA] overseer of singing, overseer of ... of the Great House; found behind G 2415. Fragments of drum lintel (39-5-40) inscribed for Weri with end of title [(jmj-r Hs)t] overseer of singing; found displaced on top of G 2430, originally from G 2415.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)