*Original paper documents for Additional Material are in archival box K12 in the Egyptian Section archives of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
- Documentation-Unpublished manuscripts
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- about 1934–1942
- Mentioned on page
- Weri (G 2415)
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Mentioned on page
- Remarks Owner of G 2415. South false door inscribed for Weri; in situ in G 2415 chapel. Blocks of architrave with titles of Weri (name not preserved), identified as [(jmj-r) Hst jmj-r ... pr-aA] overseer of singing, overseer of ... of the Great House; found behind G 2415. Fragments of drum lintel (39-5-40) inscribed for Weri with end of title [(jmj-r Hs)t] overseer of singing; found displaced on top of G 2430, originally from G 2415.
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)