Fragment (lower part) of Old Kingdom limestone [seated] statuette; inscribed in ink, [name uncertain, but contains cartouche of one of the Dynasty 6 kings named Pepi as part of personal name], traces of red paint on legs, base painted black. Illustration: Yes with hieroglyphs. Illustration scale: 1:1
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Mastaba G 7838, debris
- Height: 6 cm Width: 33 cm Thickness: 8.6 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- MFA accession number: 31.1890
- Date of Register Entry
- Nisutmaat Pepy-[...] (G 7838)
- MFA accession number verified
- Type Owner
- Remarks Owner of G 7838. Lintel and drum lintel inscribed for Nisutmaat (? name uncertain); in situ in G 7838. Fragment of limestone seated statue (31-1-477 = MFA 31.1890) with very faded black hieroglpyhs painted on proper right side of cube seat, inscribed for "Nisutmaat, his good name Pepy-[...]"; found in G 7838 debris.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)