*The original, paper version of this page in “Appendix P: Cemetery G 7000: Part 2” can be found in archival box M03 in the Egyptian Section archives of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
- Documentation-Unpublished manuscripts
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- about 1934—1942
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Mentioned on page
- Nisutmaat Pepy-[...] (G 7838)
- Type Mentioned on page
- Remarks Owner of G 7838. Lintel and drum lintel inscribed for Nisutmaat (? name uncertain); in situ in G 7838. Fragment of limestone seated statue (31-1-477 = MFA 31.1890) with very faded black hieroglpyhs painted on proper right side of cube seat, inscribed for "Nisutmaat, his good name Pepy-[...]"; found in G 7838 debris.
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 7838
Description: Lower part of small limestone seated statue inscribed in black ink for Nisutmaat Pepy-[...] from G 7838 (two views: profile proper right and front): 31-1-477 (= MFA 31.1890)
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 7848, G 7838, G 7832, G 7831, G 7830
Description: Blocks of relief, Old Kingdom: top row: [G 7848] 31-1-501 (upper), [G 7838] 31-1-505 (lower), [G 7832] 31-1-475; bottom row: [G 7831] 31-1-409, [G 7830] 31-1-407
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 7940, G 7769, G 7670, G 7813, G 7838, G 7758
Description: Fragments of limestone relief and offering stones: top row: [G 7940] 30-12-56, [G 7769] 30-12-27, [G 7670] 31-1-108, 31-1-105; bottom row: [G 7813 T] 31-1-233, [G 7838] 31-1-506, [G 7758 B] 31-1-182
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 7845, G 7850, G 7838
Description: Fragments of relief and inscription: left: [E of G 7845] 31-2-12; top row, right: [G 7838] 31-1-476, [E of G 7850] 31-2-21; bottom row, right: [E of G 7850] 31-2-20
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)