Fragment of white limestone; three worked surfaces, one smooth with hieratic inscription (date) in red ink. Illustration: Yes. Illustration scale: 1:1, 1:4
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Inscribed fragments
- Mastaba G 1203 (found by William Stevenson Smith in trench dug in search for another shaft in filling of G 1203)
- Height: 13 cm Width: 13 cm Length: 36 cm Thickness: 20.5 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- Date of Register Entry
Manuelian, Peter Der. Slab Stelae of the Giza Necropolis. Publications of the Pennsylvania–Yale Expedition to Egypt 7. New Haven and Philadelphia: Peabody Museum of Natural History of Yale University and the University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology, 2003, p. 45, figs. 32-33.
Subjects: Object register page:
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 1203
Description: Fragment of limestone with hieratic inscription from G 1203: 38-2-5
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)