Rectangular base (in two pieces) of limestone female (?) servant statue, corners rounded, with two feet standing side by side and base of circular object in front of feet, incised vertical (facing right) inscription in front of left foot [GLYPHS] Setimu. Illustration: Yes with hieroglyphs. Illustration scale: 1:2
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Mastaba G 2088, debris S of room c
- Width: 10.2 cm Length: 23.6 cm Thickness: 6.6 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Date of Register Entry
- Setimu (in G 2088)
Roth, Ann Macy. A Cemetery of Palace Attendants. Giza Mastabas 6. Boston: Museum of Fine Arts, 1995, p. 83, fig. 43, p. 90 (misidentified as 38-3-3).
Roth, Ann Macy. "The Meaning of Menial Labor: 'Servant Statues' in Old Kingdom Serdabs." Journal of the American Research Center in Egypt 39 (2002), p. 113.
- Type Owner
- Remarks Base of limestone servant statue (39-3-3) inscribed for Setimu; found in G 2088.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)