[One of] three fragments of white limestone relief; sunk relief [inscription]. Illustration: Yes with hieroglyphs
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Architectural elements-Relief
- Mastaba G 2360, [originally from G 2362]
- Width: 26.5 cm Length: 29 cm Thickness: 10 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Date of Register Entry
- Rudj (G 2362)
- Fragmentary limestone architrave inscribed for Rudj: MFA 13.4334: 12-10-37a (face "a") accessioned as MFA 13.4334a; two fitting fragments 12-10-37b (face "b") accessioned as MFA 13.4334b and MFA 13.4334c. For related fragments see: face "a": 35-8-75a and 35-8-75b; face "b": two fitting fragments 35-8-76a (= MFA 13.4334d) + 35-8-76b (= MFA 13.4334g) and non-fitting fragment 35-8-76c; and two fitting fragments 35-9-7b (= MFA 13.4334e) + 35-9-7c (= MFA 13.4334f); two additional fragments 35-9-7e and 35-9-7f (not MFA owned).
Simpson, William Kelly. Mastabas of the Western Cemetery, Part 1: Sekhemka (G 1029); Tjetu I (G 2001); Iasen (G 2196); Penmeru (G 2197); Hagy, Nefertjentet, and Herunefer (G 2352/53); Djaty, Tjetu II, and Nimesti (G 2337X, 2343, 2366). Giza Mastabas 4. Boston: Museum of Fine Arts, 1980, p. 29, note 3.
- Type Owner
- Remarks Owner of G 2362. Limestone false door inscribed for Rudj; found displaced (and damaged) on G 2362. Fragments of limestone architrave inscribed for Rudj (12-10-37a [face "a"] = MFA 13.4334a, identifed as [Hm-nTr mAat jmj-xt Hmw-kA sS n sA] priest of Maat, under-supervisor of ka-priests, scribe of a phyle; two fitting fragments 12-10-37b [face "b"] = MFA 13.4334b + MFA 13.4334c, identifed as [sAb jmj-r sSw] juridicial overseer of scribes; related fragments: face "a": 35-8-75a and 35-8-75b; face "b": two fitting fragments 35-8-76a = MFA 13.4334d + 35-8-76b = MFA 13.4334g and non-fitting fragment 35-8-76c, and two fitting fragments 35-9-7b = MFA 13.4334e + 35-9-7c = MFA 13.4334f); all originally from G 2362.
Subjects: Object register page:
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 1162+1172, G 2361, G 2362, G 2371
Description: Fragments of relief and inscription: top row: [G 1162+1172 B] 35-1-18 (drum lintel of [GLYPHS] Teti); bottom row: [G 2371] 35-9-15, [G 2360, originally from G 2362] 35-8-76c (part of fragmentary architrave inscribed for Rudj), [E of G 2361] 35-9-7d
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)