Fragments of relief and inscription: top row: [G 1162+1172 B] 35-1-18 (drum lintel of [GLYPHS] Teti); bottom row: [G 2371] 35-9-15, [G 2360, originally from G 2362] 35-8-76c (part of fragmentary architrave inscribed for Rudj), [E of G 2361] 35-9-7d
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 1162+1172, G 2361, G 2362, G 2371
- MFA 13.4334: 12-10-37a (face "a") accessioned as MFA 13.4334a; two fitting fragments 12-10-37b (face "b") accessioned as MFA 13.4334b and MFA 13.4334c. For related fragments see: face "a": 35-8-75a and 35-8-75b; face "b": two fitting fragments 35-8-76a (= MFA 13.4334d) + 35-8-76b (= MFA 13.4334g) and non-fitting fragment 35-8-76c; and two fitting fragments 35-9-7b (= MFA 13.4334e) + 35-9-7c (= MFA 13.4334f); two additional fragments 35-9-7e and 35-9-7f (not MFA owned).
- VERIFIED: 35-8-76, 35-9-7, 35-9-15 added to description; identifications made based on object register
- Mohammedani Ibrahim
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Expedition photographer.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)